Facebook Messenger Update: Recurring Messages
The recurring notification feature allows businesses to re-engage with their customers after 24 hours, with permission, on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis!!!
How to set it up?
- Go to your Manychat account
- You go to Settings
- Select Messenger
- Then select Manage Notification Topics
- You create the topic name and select the frequency.
Should look like this 👇
Benefits of the Recurring Notification
- Send time-sensitive marketing campaigns
- Create drip campaigns
- Follow-up with your customers after the conversation has ended
- You must get the subscriber opt-in to be notified after 24 hours. They also have the opportunity to opt-out at any time.
- You must stay on topic. You can use an OTN that’s about an order update to promote a flash sale. You will get in trouble.
- When sending more than one opt-in request, each opt-in request should clearly state the different, specific types of Recurring Notifications the user can expect to receive.
What’s the catch?
In Facebook’s words ” Recurring Notifications is a new, optional premium feature that we intend to charge businesses for in the future. It is currently available to all businesses using Messenger Platform as part of a free trial period…”
So always make sure that you collect those emails and phone numbers.
You can read more by clicking here